Every day it feels as though I learn more and more about who I am and who I want to be. I have always wanted to do something that effected the world in a positive way. I don't understand vexatious people and I don't think they tend to understand me. I choose Progressively Tenacious Fellow as the title of this Blog because it describes me well.
- making progress toward better conditions
- employing or advocating more enlightened ideas, new or experimental
- characterized by such progress, or by continuous improvement.
- holding fast; characterized by keeping a firm hold
- highly retentive
- pertinacious, persistent, stubborn, or obstinate.
- adhesive or sticky; viscous or glutinous.
- holding together; cohesive; not easily pulled asunder; tough.
- a man or boy
- a companion; comrade; associate
- a person belonging to the same rank or class; equal; peer
- one of a pair; mate; match
Essentially, I am a young man looking for companionship whose ideas and principles are improving and becoming stronger by the day. In a word, maturing.